Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yes I can....

I am off on a mission, I have a busy week ahead of me alot of planning for easter morning service with Dr. Norvel Hayes and working on a huge video and web program. I do however want to encourage you today that "with God all things are possible" you can accomplish the task set before you!!!!!!! dont give up or grow weary God has given us the tools and power to overcome this world, in Ephesians 1:19-23 & 2:4-6 the bible tells that we are on top of the food chain that we can do it that we can have it, go,go,go press on go for all that God has made available unto us be who God has called you to be assume your position in Him....I will leave you with this scripture 1 John 4:4 greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

Declaration: I can do what God says I can do, I can be what God says I can be and I can obtain what God has made available unto me today is my day and all things are possible unto me I am a believer and God's word say's all things are possible unto them that believe.

Scriptures: Mark9:23, Matthew 19:26,Phillippians 4:19, 1 John 5:4, Romans 4:17,John 14:13,14.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home