Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Mark 16:18 "Lay hands on the sick and they shall recover."

Our Job is to be obedient to the word of God to stand in faith believing that God is able to back His words up.  When I stand in faith and obedience to God's word He is obligated to carry out or perform His word,  

Jeremiah 1:12 I hasten (watch over) my word to perform it.  

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth fourth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it...

We must know God's will concerning healing, we must know that God has come to give life not take it (John 10:10) in 1 Peter 2:24 the bible is very clear that Jesus "took stripes on His back so that ye were healed." healing belongs to the body of Christ today..... It is only in "Ignorance" of God's word concerning that subject are we made powerless or defeated.
Lives are being Miraculously healed at New Way the word of God is alive and well and working wonderfully..   Pastor Rich Summerlin.   (take it, healing belongs to you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home